Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Please Bear With Me...

Please bear with me right now. I had such grand plans for keeping up with my blog in the new year. I scheduled dr.'s appt.'s first thing in January, to get healthy and on all the medication I needed to control my asthma and allergies I knew I had, but wasn't taking care of. However, I've been sick consistently since January 11th, and am now fighting the fatigue and some of the most awful cold symptoms related to my most recent diagnosis of mono. I do plan on catching you up on all the latest and greatest of offerings from Stampin' Up!, as well as hopefully a few from myself. :) Hope everyone is staying healthy out there.

Misty

(P.S. - Don't forget to take part in Sale-A-Bration with Stampin' Up! through March 22nd. Contact me for more information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment