Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Multipurpose Buffet Card Classes



Ever wondered what one of my Multipurpose Card Buffet Classes might be like?  The picture above shows 4 of the 15 designs that were available for my July card buffet.

At my buffets, I have all the card designs (10-15 different designs at each buffet) lined up on the counter and labeled with a number.  That number coordinates to a plastic shoe box container stacked on my entry table.  You decide how many of each card design you'd like, and YOU make the card(s) yourself.

In each shoebox, you'll find all the pieces you need to make the card you have chosen.  (Don't need any birthday cards, but want 3 sympathy cards? - go ahead - you make 8 cards total in any combination of YOUR choosing.)  I'm on hand during the buffet to help walk you through completing 8 cards in 3 hours.  Don't have enough time to complete all 8 cards?  That's ok.  I have a large selection of cards ready-made in other designs that you can take home to complete your card count at 8.  If you have the opposite problem, and would like to make more cards than the 8 you've paid for, go ahead at a price of $2.50 per additional card.

Card designs remain in my card buffet classes for 1-2 months.  Want to make sure you don't miss out on making a card design you like?  RSVP and come to one of the earlier classes.  Once a box runs out of pre-cut pieces, I won't be making it again.

Payments on card buffets are $25.00, and I currently only accept cash or checks for classes.






The instructions, prices, and options are the same for my Christmas Card Buffets as well.
 
Have any more questions?  Please contact me and we'll talk it through.

Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment