Friday, February 3, 2012

Sale-A-Bration is here!

Hmmm, well, ok.  Sale-A-Bration has been here already...but I'm catching up!  :)  I'm not too late!



Ok, so I lost you a precious 10 days of ordering, but I promise I'll do better! 

Sale-A-Bration is exactly what it sounds like - a celebration of the company by offering unique sales during this time period.  From now until the end of March 2012, for every $50 worth of product you buy, you get a free product out of the new, 2012 Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Want to see what you can get free?  Email me your address, and I'll mail a catalog directly to you. 

Know what else is neat?  If you are a hostess for a $150+ workshop, you get an extra FREE shopping tote as an added bonus, during Sale-A-Bration. 

And, if you host a $400+ workshop, you get a free Hostess bundle!  Here is Stampin' Up!'s description of the hostess bundle:

Hostess Bundle Details:
The Hostess Bundle includes the products found on pages 6-7 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure, including
  • Fresh Vintage stamp set (wood- or clear-mount)
  • Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
  • Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack
Bundle item numbers: Wood Mount: #128870
Clear Mount: #128871
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Exciting!!!!

I'm getting in my first Sale-A-Bration (SAB) order next week, and can't wait to use some of the new products from our 2012 Spring Occasions Mini, or from my SAB rewards I earned.  I'll be sure to post some pictures of my creations with them as soon as possible!

For now, please enjoy these wonderful swap cards I received using products from both catalogs, at Leadership and Regionals 2012 in San Antonio last month:


This card was swapped by Meg McAlister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
On this card, I spy:
Outlined Occasions Stamp Set - #126014, pg. 10 of the Sale-A-Bration Catalog
Jewels - Basic Rhinestones - #119246, pg. 198 of the 2011-2012 IBC
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack - #118309, pg. 210

So neat, and I love the color combinations!  It's not one I would have normally thought of.



This card was created by Gayle Bassett for the swap.  Fabulous!

On this card, I spy:
Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper - #126154, pg. 7 of the SAB catalog
1/8" Organd Ribbon in Calypso Coral - part of the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack - #127279, pg. 7 of the SAB
Scallop Oval Punch - #119856, pg. 210 of the IBC
Large Oval Punch - #119855, pg. 212
~~~~~~~~~~~

This card was swapped by Susan Brummer.

On this card, I spy:
Framelits Die - Labels Collection - #125598, pg. 6 of the Occasions Mini
Apothecary Art Stamp Set - #125525, pg. 24 of the Occasions Mini
3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon - #125570, pg. 12 of the Occasions Mini - in Blushing Bride

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't wait to earn your Sale-A-Bration rewards yourself?  Contact me to place an order or plan a workshop today!

Thank you, and Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment