Thursday, January 2, 2014

Last Day for Holiday Catalog Orders!

I don't want you to forget, today, January 2nd, 2014, is the last day to order something from the 2013 Holiday Mini Catalog.  This catalog offered up some of the cutest fall and Christmas stamps I'd seen in a long time, so I don't want you to miss out!

I'm having a bit more trouble again today trying to load pictures, but follow the link below, to see the Holiday Catalog, before it goes away! 
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20130801_Holiday_en-US/20130801_Holiday_en-US.pdf

Want to jump-start your 2014, by getting into crafty gear?  Contact me to attend a class, or create a workshop - in your home or mine.  Earn free products by becoming a host/hostess today!  It's as simple as sending an email or picking up your phone.  As always, I'm open to suggestions on what you'd like to see or create together.

Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment