Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New Clearance Rack Additions

Stampin' Up! let us know today that they have some new additions to their Clearance Rack.  Clearance Rack items are a great way to stock up on cheap DSP (designer series paper), ribbons, and even retired stamp sets and Big Shot products from your favorite company that you missed when they were available.  I'm always in the market for a good deal, and Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack gives me bunches to choose from.  Here are some examples that you can find on the rack, (at least at noon today - 9/8/15!)  



Those are the Birthday Bash Specialty DSP ($5.19 each), the Retro Fresh This & That Journal ($4.39), and the Simply Created Banner Kit ($3.99).  I'm especially excited about the Simply Created Banner Kit.  I'm planning on making lots of banners for each season and holiday to hang around my house.  I might even throw a class to let others join in on the fun with me, if I stock up now.  

There's over 60 items available right now, so everyone is sure to find something on the rack that tickles their fancy.  

Buy from the Clearance Rack by going to my website at mistykulik.stampinup.net.  Click the "shop now" button at the top of the screen to be taken to Stampin' Up!'s store, and then the Clearance Rack off to the left side of the screen.

Happy Bargain Shopping and Stamping!
​Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment