I've blogged about My Paper Pumpkin before, but there's a great special going on now. Paper Pumpkin is brought to you by Stampin' Up!, and is a monthly kit program that comes straight to your door with everything you need to make a variety of projects. The contents are unique; you receive a surprise kit with project that includes cards, journals, decor, and more! Everything is color-coordinated, measured, and pre cut for you.
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10, we'll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we'll send your first kit around June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is regularly priced at $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Another great feature of subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, is to pre-pay your subscription. You can do this for yourself, or to actually give as a gift. Who wouldn't like 1, 3, 6, or even 12 months of creativity in a box arriving at their doorstep? The gift recipient will be the envy of all of their crafting friends, and you'll go down as being known for your great gift-giving!
Ok, but I still haven't even touched on what the Paper Pumpkin special ending Thursday, 9/10/15 is.
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
What a fabulous deal! Get creativity in a box for just $10/month for 2 months! Try it, at no obligation to keep your subsciption active. What's the worst that can happen? You get 2 awesome projects, with 2 awesome new stamp sets and ink spots to keep? I think we'll get you hooked on Paper Pumpkin if you do try it out. :)
Go to Mypaperpumpkin.com
Click "sign up"
Enter Promo Code of "HALFOFF" where prompted
Enter your shipping information
Don't forget to select me, Misty Kulik, as your demonstrator. (We can even get together and create our monthly Paper Pumpkin projects together - just let me know you'd like to come over.)
Have fun crafting a neat project