Thursday, September 27, 2012

Christmas Card Buffet


Did you like my idea yesterday for the card buffet, but really want to get your Christmas cards in order first? Join me for a Christmas Card Buffet Class in October. Select as many of one design as you'd like to create, or several different designs instead. The price will be the same - $25 to make 8 cards of your choice. $2.50 for each additional card over 8. We'll take three hours and have some light refreshments and fabulous friends to have fun with.
These Christmas cards were in the buffet available this summer. They'll be available again next month, along with a few more choices.







This was actually my most used Christmas card last year. I sent a ton out to clients at my old workplace, in hopes of some orders. :) Didn't work, but I did get several compliments....


I set it up so you could make 2 of this "flat" Christmas card, but only have it count towards 1 of your 8 cards allowed per buffet. It's definitely quick and easy, but very pretty!




I made this for a friend's very first workshop. She liked it so much, she was making some more this year, in different colors. :)






Gift card holder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want to learn how to make these or more cards? Contact me today!
Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment