Friday, September 28, 2012

Halloween Projects

Over the summer, I decided to make some Spooktacular projects for Halloween gifts. I even held a class, where we got to create (4) 3-D projects. Here are those items:


I copied this bag topper idea from Michelle Suit. She has some absolutely darling punch art doggies that she's created. Anyways, I thought this little bat-dog was too cute, and had to re-create it as a bag topper for Halloween goodies.



This little guy I found online as well (sorry, don't remember who!), and posted him on the Fancy Favor Bigz XL box die (p194, #115965). Cute little devil! I'm not one that likes the scary and gruesome sort of Halloween "haunts". I'm much more of a fan of the whimsical and silly.


These guys I created out of the Jack of All Trades stamp set (p28, #122622), to create another goodie bag topper. CUTE JACKS to be made!



And then this fellow is a cute 3-D post-it note & pen holder, using the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set (p29, #123946). It also used the bat punch, which is retired, but you can now find on the Clearance section of Stampin' Up!'s website. I got the idea for the post-it note holder from Jill Hilliard, Jill's Card Creations.

Here's another view:


~~~~~~~~~~

Want to make some Halloween goodies for your family and friends? Contact me today, and we'll set something up before the holiday comes up!

Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment