Thursday, September 13, 2012

New 2012 & 2012-2013 Catalogs

Obviously with not posting much since May, I missed sharing the big 2012-2013 Idea Book & Catalog release in July with my followers. If you attended classes held through July, I tried to get you a copy as soon as I could. :) However, if you didn't receive a copy and would like one, please, contact me and let me know. I'll be more than happy to have one ready for you to pick up, or can deliver it instead. Here's a link to the online catalog:
http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/22124.asp

Also available at the above link is the 2012 Holiday Catalog, which you can order from until January 2, 2013. Both are filled with fabulous new products and ideas, and I hope you'll let me know if you want one in your hands today!

Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment