Saturday, September 29, 2012

Other Website

I've been sharing a lot of pictures the past few days, and realize that you might have some difficulty viewing them on my Stampin' Up! official blog. For some reason, on my computer and the ones I have access to in other spots, the pictures load so slowly on the SU! website. So, I've also been keeping up with my postings on blogger.com for free. Please feel free to view my blog there, as I've had NO problems showing off my blog candy on that site. I hope to hook up PayPal at this site in the future, to make it easier to RSVP for classes, or to buy finished projects from me directly. Here's the link:

mistykulik.blogspot.com

This is THIS website you are currently viewing.  If you'd rather see my Stampin' Up! blog, and shop online through Stampin' Up!, please visit:

mistykulik.stampinup.net


And then here's your eye candy for today. Look familiar? Most of these cards were ones I showed off on Wednesday this week, from one of my card buffets I held over the summer.





Want to join me for a card class or buffet to learn some new techniques? Contact me today, and we'll set something up.

Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment