Tuesday, April 24, 2012

1000th Stamper Cards Received - 01

Remember my blog on being Positively Late Night Stamper's 1000th member to join on Stampin' Connection (a demonstrator-exclusive "facebook"-like website)?  Well, I think I've most definitely received all the cards I am going to get.  It ended up being 42 cards...Just for joining a Stampin' group!  Awesome!  I thought I'd take a break from some of my Leadership cards, to bring you the pictures of some of those swap cards. 

Please forgive me and my camera, we both need some help.  But, I have since learned some picture-taking techniques that should work well for me in the future.  I just couldn't see re-taking all of these photos RIGHT now!  :)  I tried to give credit to everyone who sent me one.  Enjoy!

****Hint, if you're looking at this blog on my Stampin' Up! demonstrator website, you might head over to my newer blog at: http://mistykulik.blogspot.com/
It seems to have a MUCH faster load-time than Stampin' Up!.

This card was brought to you by Demo Alissa Weaver.  Alissa used one of my favorite color combinations since joining Stampin' Up! - purple and black  (or rather - rich razzleberry and basic black)  Alissa also used the retiring stamp set, Elizabeth - so if you like the background stamp behind the "create" label (it's hard to see in my picture, I know), please contact me, and we'll order it today - before it retires as of 5/31/12.


This card is by Demo Angela Khan.  And one of my favorites!  She blinged this card to the max!  Can you see all the detail - with so many pearls, the edging of the card, and even the buttons being threaded?  This was a WOW card from the get-go...and it arrived in perfect condition.  :)  This set uses our new Mixed Bunch stamp set, that appears in the Occasions mini catalog that expires at the end of the month.  Can't live without those flowers?  Contact me, and we'll place an order for them today!


This card was brought to you by April Vicary.  And it's a wow card too.  I believe she used the glossy white cardstock that Stampin' Up! makes, and it's effect was neat!  I also spy the Nature Walk stamp set, which is safe for now, and should be carrying over to the 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog.  I love the neutral colorations on this card!



This card was created by Beverly Farmer, and I'm sorry to say, my picture-taking takes a LOT away from this card!  See those hearts up top?  Those are from our silver glitter paper, and they sparkle and shine like you would not believe!  A perfect Valentine card.  :)


This card is brought to you by a BLatte.  I'm unsure of the first name! - she just had the "B" on the return address!  Neat card though, and it uses the first embossing folder my mother purchased (or was it me?) from Stampin' Up! - Elegant Lines.  Embossing is fun!  It also uses the teacup from our stamp set, Timeless Treasures.  My mom loves tea! -- we even had a Stampin' party for her 60th Birthday this year.  I'll have to show you our cards soon. 


This one is from Boni Montano.  It uses a lot of neat new items, from our Occasions Mini Catalog.  I spy the Labels Framelits, as well as the coordinating stamp set, Apothecary Art.  Grab these two items before the end of May!  We're not sure if they'll be carrying over to the 2012-2013 IBC or not!

~~~~~~~
Getting inspired?  Consider joining one of my stamp classes or my card buffets, debuting in May 2012.

Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment