Thursday, April 19, 2012

Leadership 2012 - 02

Here are some more leadership pics for you to enjoy:

****Hint, if you're looking at this blog on my Stampin' Up! demonstrator website, you might head over to my newer blog at: http://mistykulik.blogspot.com/
It seems to have a MUCH faster load-time than Stampin' Up!.

This one was at the Hispanic Market Expansion booth as well, and I LOVE the idea!  - I have this stamp set...so get ready to see my version of this soon!


This "Zoo Review" stamp set made it to the 2012-2013 IBC.  (At least, it wasn't on the retired list!)  Contact me to get your stamp set now!



This I thought would make a perfect addition to a bridal party - or even at the wedding itself.  All these next few pictures are made with the "Mixed Bunch" stamp set - available through the end of April 2012, from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  We received this stamp set for free at Leadership for attending the make and take.  Neatest part about it?  There's a coordinating flower punch!  That just made your life a whole lot easier!



I liked the mobile.  There was no way I had enough room on my camera for all the ideas/samples they had with this set though --- so unfortunately I cut off a bunch of them here.







This was the view in the make and take room - 1 of 3 sessions the first "day" of Leadership.  And it was packed!

~~~~~~~~~~

Want to be able to attend next year's Leadership for fun, friends, and fabulous ideas?  Join my Stampin' Up! team.  Contact me for more info.

Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment