Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Leadership 2012 - 01

Whew!  End of tax season = maybe I start blogging regularly again!

This is a little behind, considering that Leadership took place back in January of this year - but, hey, still plenty of ideas to be had from what I learned there.  It was an absolutely amazing experience - and one I hope to repeat in the future!

Today, I'll share some great punch art card ideas with you.  These actually came from the "expand your Hispanic market" booth, brought to us courtesy of Stampin' Up!.  All are cute, great ideas that we could all incorporate into our card-making lives.  (Or scrapbooking - which I plan to get back into soon again!)

****Hint, if you're looking at this blog on my Stampin' Up! demonstrator website, you might head over to my newer blog at: http://mistykulik.blogspot.com/
It seems to have a MUCH faster load-time than Stampin' Up!.



I love those stinkin' penguins/ducks, bug, skunk, and elephant!  The butterflies were made using our butterfly punch and an embossing folder.  And the ornament punches are on the skunk and bug.  Too cute!  I'm going to have to start up a punch art class!  Or at least maybe a punch art card buffet!



Love the use of our cupcake builder punch, and coordinating stamp set.  Also, lots of die-cutting and embossing folders, which work with our Big Shot.  Not as much punch art - but still awesome ideas!



Cute, cute, cute!  Love the button on the nose of the pig.  SU! actually designed that set of stamps to be used with buttons.  FUN!



More penguins!  And I recognize the owl punch is used with that.



Baby.  Need I say more?  Stinkin' cute.  I really have to say more - heart to heart punch for the leg - what a neat idea!!!



Ok, and more of a die-cut/crimper/embossing folder card...but CUTE!

I've got babies on the brains lately...so I would love to try these cards out for the next family member or friend to have one.  :)  Get working on that for me...will you?

~~~~~~~~~
I've got a neat surprise coming up for you soon.  Check back for more information, as soon as I get it all sorted out.

Happy Stamping!
Misty



No comments:

Post a Comment