Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1000th Stamper Cards Received - 02

Onward, to more delightful cards I received for being the 1000th member of LNS on Stampin' Connection. 

To enjoy these pictures with a faster loading time, check out my blog at: mistykulik.blogspot.com


This gorgeous card is brought to you by Brenda Riehle.  Love the purple!  The stamp set is from our Sale-A-Bration (SAB) event, that just ended at the end of March.  It was one of several stamp sets you could earn for free, with every $50 worth of product purchased.  So, while this stamp set is no longer available, I do happen to have an extra.  Contact me if you'd like to join a contest to win this set!

Also, her card uses the Labels framelits Stampin' Up! started offering in our 2012 Occasions Mini.  Let me know if you'd like to get these neat tools to use in your Big Shot.


I really liked this two-tone card - and wanted to re-create it so badly!  However, I didn't have the DSP used on this card, so I've put it on the back burner for now.  Charlotte Coombes is the creater of this card, and she did a fabulous job.  Don't you just love how the stamp ink matches the cardstock, which matches the DSP (designer series paper)?  That's what Stampin' Up! is famous for! Also used is the Mixed Bunch Flower set, available through the Occasions Mini through the end of this month - so hurry now and order.


Ok, my photography skills are seriously lacking in this photo, and I hope to actually retake this photo with some tips I learned recently, so I can give the creator proper justice for her card.  Dale Morin is this card's author.  And let me tell you - it may look simple - but it's so sweet.  Hidden under the snip of green ribbon you see, Dale used a SAB stamp set as well, and embossed it in white, on this baby blue cardstock.  So sweet and simple, but it adds so much.  Keep on me - and I'll try to upload a better photo soon!


This was another sweet and simple card - but elegant in person.  Dianne Lowe is the creator, and what you can't see, is the use of our Manhattan Flower embossing folder on the white cardstock block under the thank you.  Super sweet!


DeAnna Passmore is the creator of this card, who I did another injustice to, in my picture-taking techniques.  So neat was her idea, though, I CASEd (copy and share everything) it for my upcoming card buffet.  (What's a card buffet?, you say, more info on that to come soon.)  I switched up the DSP a little - since I didn't have this particular one, and entered a "happy birthday" in the center of the flower, but sizing and layout I completely stole!  Thanks DeAnna!


Elaine deMontmorenay sent me this next card.  Cute, cute, cute, and I love the colors - though the "brown" used is washed out here.  Elaine used our new Button Buddies stamp set to get the pig.  Oink!

~~~~~~~

Want to create some cards for upcoming events?  Contact me, and we'll get started stamping together today!

Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment