Monday, April 16, 2012

Retired Stamp List is out!

Oh, YIKES!

It's that time of year again - retiring stamp set list is here - so we can make way for the new catalog, coming June 2012!  But boy, oh boy, I'm kind of dreading it!  Between myself, my mom, and my sister, we have 100 stamp sets that are on the list!!!!  YIKES! 

But this means great new additions coming soon.

If you'd like to check out the retired stamp set list, and get a set you've long been admiring before it's gone for good, visit this link:



The retired accessories list comes out on April 25th, so stay tuned to my blog for that addition.  These usually come with a discount, so be prepared to buy! 

All retired stamp sets (and then the accessories when they come out), are on a "while supplies last" basis.  So make sure to give me your order soon!

Thanks and Happy Stamping!

Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment