Saturday, April 28, 2012

1000th Stamper Cards Received - 05

Ok, despite my best efforts, today's cards seem to mostly be washed-out versions of their actual beauty.  Please don't hold it against the creators.  I'm still continuing to share my cards I received for being the 1000th member of Positively Late Night Stampers' group on Stampin' Connection:


Kris Sobolik is our first creator today, who actually had a pretty and unique card to send.  She used the Blossom punch from our 2012 Occasions Mini.  If you like it - order today - the mini is only good until 4/30/12, and we're not sure yet if the punch will carryover to the 2012-2013 Idea Book & Catalog (IBC).  I also spy the Finial Press embossing folder, making an impression on the card.  Love the colors!


Lauri Ingram made this intricate, multi-layer card, that was just absolutely unique!  The teacup on the front is embossed in white, and in the next little section she tucked in some yummy tea and a neat clip from our Clips Assortment (#112580).  Then, there was another section, and a bookmark was inside!  It's all perfect for curling up on one of the rainy days April has brought us so far.  :)  The teacup is from the Tea Shoppe stamp set, featured in our 2012 Occasions Mini.  I'm unsure if this stamp set will carry into the 2012-2013 IBC, so order by April 30th to get yours!


Leanna Kerr developed the only card that my camera seemed to like this posting!  Isn't it gorgeous with those coral and red colors?  I had coral in my wedding, so I'm definitely a fan!  I spy the Delicate Doilies stamp set involved here, which debuted in our 2011-2012 IBC.  Doilies aren't normally my cup of tea, but I think Leanna hit a home run here!


Lesley Poper designed this next one, which, while simple, is a great card for beginners and experienced card makers alike!  Leslie used both DSP and a stamp set we had in our Sale-A-Bration catalog this year, and then used part of the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder to jazz up the bottom of the card.  Way to go, Lesley!


Linda Passmore made another card I'd like to recreate!  She used an exclusive stamp set from the SAB catalog for this year, and made it look much more exciting than the picture.  I think 2-way glue pen was used to add some Stampin' Glitter to the stars, because they sure do shine.  Linda also spritzed some of the same blue onto the background of the white sheet the stars are stamped on, with our Color Spritzing Tool.  Nice Job!


Poor Lori-Ann Ball's card had the white completely washed out of it.  She used the Beautiful Butteflies Bigz Die, along with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit, if I don't miss my guess.  She also embossed the white cardstock that the butterflies are mounted on with (I think) the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder from the current IBC.  And she added bling!

~~~~~~

Want to see these gorgeous cards in person?  Contact me and I'll invite you over to see all my samples.

Happy Stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment