Thursday, April 26, 2012

1000th Stamper Cards Received - 03

And here are even more of the great cards I received, which I've been posting the past few days:


France Fournier created this cute little gnome card.  We give gnomes to my mom, a lot, for almost every occasion.  We ended up giving her this stamp set, Gnome Sweet Gnome, for her 60th birthday.  France also used our neat little Framelit borders that came out in our 2012 Occasions Mini.  There's no guarantee that either of these products are surviving the mini to move onto the 2012-2013 IBC debuting in June, so order now, before the Occasions Mini deadline of 4/30/12 passes us by!


Heidi Weaver made this next one - and I have to tell you, I was so excited when I received this one!  Heidi was the first one to post a picture of the card she was sending, on the Stampin' Connection thread where I actually won the "1000th member of Positively Late Night Stampers'" contest.  And - she sent it from Canada!  I thought she just spectacularly made those water dots off on the right hand side - but no - I learned that's a Stampin' Up! set, French Foliage.  AWESOME!  I had to buy it after that!  Heidi also used our new Labels Framelits, which debuted in the Occasions Mini - so you'll need to snatch that up before 4/30/12 as well - in case it doesn't make it to the big book in June.


Helen Cummins made this one, and again, my photography skills were lacking.  It's such a vibrant, neat card!  I do manage to spy our new Blossom punch, which was found with the Mixed Bunch stamp set in the Occasions Mini.  You know it - grab it now before it might be gone forever!


Jamie Adcock made this simply sweet card, and it touches a special place in my heart.  This stamp set I used in Certainly Celery and Whisper White on my first ever workshop card (CASEd completely from Judy Garza, my upline, and my sideline, Deborah Bues).  I never would have imagined the pink and browns together though - so that's definitely something I'm going to have to keep in mind!  (Just Believe is the stamp set.)


Jan Kelman Heggen created this one, that once again, was failed by my camera skills.  Fast and simple, this card used up a lot of the paper from our Sale-A-Bration (SAB) exclusive set, which ended in March.  She also used the Labels Framelits on this fun, fast card.


Jennifer Olea created the above.  She used some of the colors popular (and the ribbon exclusive) to our SAB even this year.  I also spy that Blossom Punch from the Occasion Mini again, as well as the Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder, and the Bird Builder punch (for the leaves).  Much prettier than my photo portrays!

~~~~~~~~

Feeling creative?  Let's get together and create. 

Happy stamping!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment